Central Committee Meeting - Thursday, 25 January 2018 - City Hall Conference Room
6:00 Blessing and Pledge of Allegiance
Chairman Gerard Welcomed everyone
Roll call - 38 Precinct persons and 2 by proxy.
Fund Raising Committee Report - Vice-Chairman Kissack gave a brief update on the Pink Elephant Ball.
Chairman Gerard talked about a by-law amendment that he would like to see happen.
Chairman Gerard led a Central Committee Member training.
The following were voted on:
- Standing rule for the handling of resolutions- Passed
- Stand your ground resolution- Passed
- Resol. to require partisan voter registration prior to the commencement of the primary election candidate filing period - Passed
- Resolution to allow political parties to directly select replacements to vacated elected offices and establish the duties and
management of its committee members - Failed
- Resolution pertaining to sexual orientation and gender identification - Passed