The following is a list of items that were passed by precinct persons at the January Central Committee meeting:
- Resolution for a Stand Your Ground Law.
- Resolution to require partisan voter registration prior to the commencement of the primary election candidate filing period.
- Resolution pertaining to sexual orientation and gender identification.
- Standing Rule for the handling of resolutions.
It seems that there is confusion on how to address a woman that fills the Chairman seat, so to help those of you that are curious as well as myself, I looked it up!
Here's what I found:
Using Correct Terms
- Use "Madam Chair" to address a female chair.
- Use "chair" or "chairperson" to be gender-neutral.
- Address the woman by a different gender-neutral title accepted by the chaired body.
- Use "chairman" as a gender-neutral term.
You may call it old fashioned or traditional but I call it respect for the seat therefore I will continue to refer to myself as the Chairman.
Vicki Kissack, Chairman of the Campbell County Republican Party
January 25th Central Committee Meeting and Precinct Person Training
Videoed by Lois HanzlikRead more
It's with great sadness I have to inform you that Becky Brazelton our County Treasurer has passed away.
Our next Central Committee Meeting is on 27 July at 7 pm at the Arbuckle Lodge.
Come and hear W. Frank Eathorne, speak on Ag Issues producers are facing here in Wyoming. These are the things we need to be aware to help one of the top Wyoming industries succeed.Read more
Gross receipts taxes have been shown to cause slower growth and significantly lower GDP. More damming a gross receipt tax is ultimately borne by consumers, in this case, the citizens of Wyoming.
At a time when Wyoming is losing population, seen little personal income growth, and Wyomingites already struggle making ends meet it makes no sense to adopt a tax to make it even harder for the average Wyoming family.
In short, a gross receipts tax of any type is a very bad idea.
The Campbell County Republican Party recognizes this and unanimously request all Republican Campbell County legislators to oppose a gross receipts tax.
You can read the full resolution at the link.